Inspection & Sampling Services
Already using an inspection plan or need help creating one?
Pre-Shipment Inspections and Random Sampling Ensures QC
Pre-shipment inspections and random sampling improves your supplier accountability, product quality, and safety performance. We make sure you’re receiving authentic samples coming straight from the production line, and we always look twice before your products leave the factory. We go on-site and do a comprehensive review and test of your product. We choose samples randomly from finished batches when production is nearing completion and confirm the product meets your contractual specifications.
30 Years of High-level, Customized Service for Our Clients
For 30 years, importers have trusted QA International to protect their interests and help reduce their importing risks through our inspection and sampling services in the major export countries. We work with a solid network of trusted operations and qualified inspectors built up over the years. We’re one of the most reliable, experienced and trustworthy QC and compliance partners you’ll find.
A QAI management team will personally set up your inspections and that same management team will execute your jobs. Within 24 hours of inspection, you will have a detailed data report with pictures that clearly confirm the condition of your product, and its tracking labels, and packaging. If needed, we can pull samples for reference at the time of the inspection to represent your shipment for regulatory compliance testing.
Do You Have Your Own Inspection Program? We Can Staff and Administer for You.
QA International will administer an inspection program you already have in place. We’ manage purchase orders, inspection and ship scheduling complexities, keeping the execution and reporting under your review at all times. We’ll provide the inspection staff and an experience administration and management team to free you up from day-to-day tasking.
Our Inspections Services Include:
- Sub-contracting Factories
- Raw Material & Components
- First Run Pre-Production
- At any stage of production process
- Random Sampling for Safety Compliance Testing
Final Random Inspections (Pre-Shipment Inspections)
A typical final inspection will require that 100% of your product is finished, packaged, and ready to ship. We will randomly inspect your shipment for:
- Workmanship Defects
- Performance or Safety Tests
- UPC Functionality
- Product Labels
- Weights & Measurements
- Product Packing Scheme
- Shipping Packaging Conditions
- Master Carton Markings
- Plus Many More Criteria
- Collect Samples
- Randomly select from a traceable production lot or inventory
- Package & Seal
- Send to the location of your choice
- Provide complete reporting & documentation
Container Loading Supervision
We make sure your container is secure suitable for transit:
- Open cartons and check markings & labels to verify the correct product is being loaded
- Perform full inspection to confirm compliance with the U.S.
- Customs, C-TPAT, 7 – Point Container Inspection Checklist
- Witness the stuffing process & apply our container seal
- Send a full report with pictures to you in 24 hours